Linggo, Setyembre 30, 2012 @ 4:32 AM
Second post for today. I decided to read some of my posts this year and last year's. Wow. I must have sounded so mysterious, and at some point...weird. Especially with that pimple dream. OH MY GOD I AM SUCH A WEIRD PERSON.The thing is, though, after reading that post, I actually remembered the important bits and atleast 30% of the dream. Documenting it must have been good for me. Anyway, I just want to clarify a few things..for you, readers (if there are any of you, that is. Lol.)
* The tags explain a whole lot about the post than I am willing to elaborate.
* The tags also explain who the hell I'm talking about. One tag for each boy. Haha. Whatever. But, seriously though, some of you might think that all I talk about is the same person, but no, if you read it thoroughly, you'll see. *Wink
