Linggo, Setyembre 30, 2012 @ 4:14 AM
Now Playing: Dance With Somebody (wtf? completely out of context!)So tomorrow marks the two years since..well, my first kiss and the heartbreak after that. I must quote Mayday Parade's Kids in Love with this one. It's not that I am not over it, believe me, I am. But can you ever blame someone for reliving a memory that has probably scarred them since?
Honesty hour.
I haven't told anyone a lot of things, especially not everything that happened.
Not how I actually really liked him and hoped he would change.
Not how bad I felt with the rumors that engulfed my name in flames.
Not the fact that it actually stung when people, even friends, made fun of me for that.
Which is why people would say it was nothing but a pointless fling/game of cards.
But I am over it right now, and I really am relieved at how I did, and thankful for the lessons that came after. If you're wondering what this post is about..it's, well, to tell you how I dealt with the aftermath. And maybe I just want something juicy/interesting to read about my highschool life ten years from now. Cause, uh, it would be such a shame if nothing remotely remarkable happened.
A year after that, it was still not out of my mind. I tried to bury all those feelings but it kept crawling back at me.
I haven't thought of him for the longest time..but today, I stumbled on a certain song on my playlist. And his face just popped out of nowhere. I just smile at the memory. Bittersweet it may have been, but hey, i'm quite all right today. *wink
Anyway, the reason why I really did blog is because I wanted to get this blog back since this is probably the only blog I have that I actually kept for a whole year or something. I'm really bad at losing things...unfortunately, that included emails and passwords. But then again, I found it today. THANK GOD.
Mga etiketa: boys, highschool romances, the past
