Biyernes, Oktubre 5, 2012 @ 6:41 AM
Sometimes I feel trapped.Like i'm in this four corner box. Two places that make me feel like a butterfly in a jar. I don't want to stay here forever. Sometimes I feel like i'm being choked to death and I can't breathe. Sometimes I feel so lost and I don't want to be found, because if I am, then I'm going to have to face the pitfalls of reality again. I know I can do better and that I have every potential to be worth something, but sometimes I feel scared. Scared that what if I want it too much that I fail to do it? I can only imagine that there's this life out there waiting for me. This great life of independence, appreciation and happiness. Not dissapointment, being dejected and not especially what I feel in the scalding fire of today, of what's infront of me.
I want to know that there is something out there waiting for me. A place in this world where I can find myself. Some place I know I want and to just mold into the contours of that place, feeling safe, feeling like me.
But we always want what we can't have..
