1 2 3 4
Prelude
Olah.


I'm nice, just don't try to demand anything. My lair, my rules. Kapeesh? :) XO.

»
Sophomore Triumphs.
Huwebes, Agosto 25, 2011 @ 9:12 AM
It's been a long while since I blogged. In tumblr, i'd only make short posts and I couldn't blog freely because some of my classmates were following me. Anyway, I am back now! ♥ I hope this is for good, tho.

So today we performed for our annual Buwan Ng Wika celebration. I was full of mixed emotions at that time. Fear, excitement and the adrenaline rush of a good dance all in me. To say that we did a great job would be an understatement. My batch made history, It's our first First Place prize ever since we entered highschool. I was really surprised when the fourth years were called up on stage to claim their prize as second place, I expected a second place for us since we were still sophomores. We were all bursting with emotions as we were being called out. We all ran onstage and jumped for joy. After that, we proceeded to the classroom where we had our own fair share of hugging each other, thanking the ST's and shuffling! We moved our hips like yeah. We thanked our adviser who had a huge smile on her face. As she promised, if we were to win first place, we would have no periodical exams in English for the Second Grading Period. (Yay! A great advantage for me to have good grades since th eonly thing I'll have to worry about would be the (1) participation, (2) quizzes and (c) assignment. To tell you frankly, I've grown to like english even more ever since I started Sophomore Year. I've come to appreciate what's in the book, We're studying Asian Literature. I got really inspired with the poems and literary works inside it.) The juniors also went inside to dance briefly then back to their classrooms. I now have a junior crush, by the way. My attarction is still new and developing but I won't have high hopes for this 'cause he.is.taken. Anyway, I really liked how the teachers did my make up. With smokey eyes and false eyelashes. I am so glad I used the lipstick my mom bought. It had a good shade in it that "stood out".

(Will edit this post, I'm really sleepy now. Goodnight. ♥

So, I have several plans for this school year which I will be mentioning in my next post. So, stay tuned!

Mga etiketa: