Sabado, Agosto 27, 2011 @ 5:46 AM
Yep, I've been feeling that way these past few days. I have friends, casual close ones but not a barkada. I really envy people who have one. Life gets more fun with one. I've always wanted one again, but perhaps this time, I want a barkada who has the same interests as me. It's hard to switch to barkadas in our school since we only have one section per year level so everyone already has their own group of friends. Plus, I barely find people who are like me in the classroom. I've always wanted to do things like raiding each other's closests and other fun things in magazines that I've barely done 'cause I couldn't find people whom I can do it with. I, myself know that I'll be happy again soon. And I'll meet the right group of friends of who'll love me no matter what. ♥I'll just have to wit. Meanwhile, I'll just enjoy what life has to offer me right now. :)
