1 2 3 4
Prelude
Olah.


I'm nice, just don't try to demand anything. My lair, my rules. Kapeesh? :) XO.

« »
Loosening up.
Miyerkules, Setyembre 7, 2011 @ 6:25 AM
Mood: Relaxed, happy

Now for sure I don't have feeliings for him anymore. Earlier, our paths crossed again. He might have graduated but he still visits every once in a while. A few weeks ago, my friend and I talked about him. This girl was one of his love interests before and they've been communicating once again. I didn't feel pain, hurt, jealousy or whatsoever. Just heavy sadness.. I mean, if you just decided a year ago to not go on with things and he's your first interest in Freshman year, you'd always still have a small, barely there, yet deep connection with that person. You've felt sparks once before. You MIGHT just feel it again when you see him. But today, I saw him again. And now I'm sure nothing's there except for a sentimental feeling considering the fact that we had something a year ago. And come to think of it, A year ago may seem like a long time for people but to me, it all passed by so fast. I didn't even feel like it was a year since all of that happened. It's October next month, it will be a year. So, what they said about highschool is what I've proven true today.

Volleyball practice today was fun. Although I was a bit pissed 'cause I wasn't passed the ball on the first few minutes, I still had fun because I was given the chance afterwards. And I have finally removed all the heavy pile I have been carrying with me for three days. Hihi :))

I've also realied these past few days that I've been too hard on myself, especially when pushing myself to get good grades. As I've concentrated on the major subjects except math, I forgot to assist or make an effort in my minor subjects. Tantararan....Mapeh! I was really in shock when I learned that I only got an 82 in Mapeh. (And I got an 80 in math which is not a surprise. Thank God for little mercies.) We only had a few activities last quarter. They must've based it on the periodical test (I just remembered it's 40% of our grades) I didn't study the health and P.E part properly. I even got relieved and shocked when I got a 90 in TLE inwhich I didn't even study for in the periodical test. :p I just got my card the other day, and I realized I could've had a higher rank if it weren't for those two subjects. 'cause my grades in the other subjects were 88, 90, 91 & 92. I pretty much admit that I got dissapointed when I only ranked 9th in class out of 41 people. I WORKED HARD especially with the participation. But when I saw my card, I was happy. I realized I didn't fail afterall. I just need to work even harder on the other subjects that I have missed on or simply didn't put effort on.

To God be the glory! :)
Good Evening.