Sabado, Abril 14, 2012 @ 7:55 PM
So I basically have nothing to do right now but surf the net. I could always practice my instruments but I don't feel like practicing when there are people around. I've always found the peace and quiet attractive and I would give the world to be able to experience that for a whole summer. I'd love to be able to travel and stay at that place for the whole summer, and not just for a week. It's nice to go see other places and meet other people (cute boys included) I'll be travelling this week to a foreign place and I'm sure it will be fun just like the last time I went to a foreign country. I just won't have to expect anything so I wouldn't get my heart broken. I'll take lots of GOOD pictures( I hope though) I should've wished for a camera for my birthday. Mine got broken two years ago and I haven't had it replaced since because I just use my mom's camera now and my vanity sort of stopped for a while due to those reasons I just stated last year. My enthusiasm sort of dropped down, but I'm sure as hell back on track right now. I'm developing my resillience and I know it's a good thing because I stand back up way faster now than I did before. I think I might create a new tumblr account with my photography photos. I want to venture into photography this summer since I'm mostly concentrating on music. I'm also trying to finish a story (which I will, later) but I'm still confused if I should do it first or practice my instruments which are calling out to me at the back of my head. I NEED TO GET MY SHIT TOGETHER.
Prelude
Olah.

I'm nice, just don't try to demand anything. My lair, my rules. Kapeesh? :) XO.