1 2 3 4
Prelude
Olah.


I'm nice, just don't try to demand anything. My lair, my rules. Kapeesh? :) XO.

« »
Twiddle Doo Needs to Act And Fast
Biyernes, Marso 30, 2012 @ 1:28 AM
Mood: dhgwirgjbj: I Cannot Concentrate

I just realized I might have done nothing for the past few weeks of my summer vacation.
Nothing.
Well, okay, maybe not nothing, nothing.

(1) I read a few books
(2) improved my strumming
(3) learned new songs
(4) shopped but basically all those clothes were for travel
(5) reviewed a few lessons
(5) Hung out with friends a few times

What is wrong with me? I haven't finished anything. I hope this doesn't go on 'til the end of my break because I need to get my act together..and fast. Oh God help me. Anyway, it's not April yet and I hope this whole cycle doesn't repeat itself..it's only up to me , though.

Mga etiketa: