1 2 3 4
Prelude
Olah.


I'm nice, just don't try to demand anything. My lair, my rules. Kapeesh? :) XO.

« »
Face pomp.
Miyerkules, Marso 21, 2012 @ 5:00 AM
Now Playing: (in my head, atleast) The One That Got Away, Tambourine (200x replayed)
Mood: Contented, but itching a bit. :3 / I Don't Know What To Do


After all the repeated attempts at concealing, I have finally found the right coverage for my eyebags and for setting my skin. I don't have pictures, though. But I could safely say IT COVERED MY BAGS FULL TIME and it blended with my skin perfectly. Here's what I used:

L'oreal True Match Concealer (warm)
L'oreal True Match Blendable Foundation
Revlon Pressed Powder & Eye Shadow Pallette (I mixed the white shadow with the yellow-ish brown one to match my skin tone.)

Anyway, I have just started using the Garnier Eye Roll On and so far, I'm liking it. I haven't seen the results yet but as far as I could tell, it's kinda working. I'm not sure though. But however, I love it's feel on my skin especially since I place it on my dresser near the AC and it's all cold when I get up and apply it on my face. It's like a cold shower for my eye area. I finally found it after a year and a half of searching.

I'm going to maintain this look just when I'm going out. Not necessarily everyday 'cause my mom forbids it, insisting it'll make me age faster. :) Anyway, I'm still looking for a face routine for school. I just want to cover my bags, look fresh and glowing without making it obvious that I'm wearing makeup. Any solutions? Hit me up. :)

Mga etiketa: , , ,