1 2 3 4
Prelude
Olah.


I'm nice, just don't try to demand anything. My lair, my rules. Kapeesh? :) XO.

« »
Calm & Collected.
Linggo, Marso 25, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
No human can survive by itself.

Trust me when I say that.
These past few weeks, I feel like I've been sleeping out. Earlier, it was even worse. i couldn't feel anything..anything at all. Talking wasn't my option.

Then we ate out and my dad, brother and I talked and it just made me feel better when I finally opened up about how I felt. I feel so much better. Warm and alive inside. The best feelings can't be put into words.

You see, it's not so great to keep things to yourself. I've been a very secretive person. Most people won't notice 'cause I'm all laughter or serious but I talk to a lot of people with THEIR problems and very light stuff, nothing deep. I keep a lot to myself because that's just the way I am. I'm not comfortable with sharing really deep secrets even with people I am close to. If I've been talking to a certain person for weeks about deep stuff, then that would be the time I can open up. I open up to very few people.

Right now, I'm not looking, but I'm hoping I find someone I can fully open up to without the feeling of hesitance.

Mga etiketa: