1 2 3 4
Prelude
Olah.


I'm nice, just don't try to demand anything. My lair, my rules. Kapeesh? :) XO.

« »
A dream.
Huwebes, Enero 5, 2012 @ 8:22 PM
Now reading: Before I Fall.

I was a ghost.

Due to a crash accident when I ran away  But he could see me, he could feel me. I was half-alive. We spent time together, his hands on my shoulders and his on my waist. That was weird. I didn't like him anymore the same way that I did before. Why though? But before me being a ghost, we weren't close. What's weirder was that I was supposedly going to fly to MNL to watch a concert with my parents, and "best friend" (just in the dream, ofcourse), his ex and dropped by at our new highly computerized house. There, I met another former flame who had a pimple near his lip. What's weirder was that, just yesterday, mine perished.

Just one of my weird dreams.

Mga etiketa: , ,