Biyernes, Oktubre 21, 2011 @ 4:34 AM
Mood: Stick and stones may break my bones but hooks and whips excite me.Cinderella Gets Slaundered.
You sold down the river
And drowned me in
Knocking me on my chin
Your sharp knife digged through my skin
I sorted your clothes, baked your pies
Yet you still stare at me with those deadly eyes
These tattered clothes you give me I don't refuse
I giggle each time you tell me "Don't misuse."
And then one day, the prince's merchants came for a visit
We agreed, disagreed and laughed of so much glee
In my peripheral view, I caught sight of you
Holding your knife like you'd always do
Late at night, I slept peacefully
I smiled recapping the talk of the prince with thee
Little did I know you were right by the door
You cornered me with your alipores
With a huge bang, you did not hesitate
To come by my bed and hit me with your blade
A pointed dagger stabbing my with no hesitations
Finishing me up with all your minions
I ran away, fast as I can
The would still bleeding yet I tried not shun
From the thorns my skin brushes upon
Nor the memories of what we had become
In a bat of an eyelash, I washed the wound
Sealing it tightly with the a smile
That I made for me when I was wronged
But now I'll be facing the rising sun
:)
Mga etiketa: highschool drama, slander
