1 2 3 4
Prelude
Olah.


I'm nice, just don't try to demand anything. My lair, my rules. Kapeesh? :) XO.

« »
There's A Song That's Inside of My Soul.
Sabado, Nobyembre 12, 2011 @ 12:30 AM
Mood: Happy, Contented & Looking Forward to this righteous event
Now Playing: Czardas de Monti

I could not help but smile as I read & finished the newsletter given by the Staff of our Music School. I was going to have group classes with fellow piano students with a lot of benefits that we won't be getting from our individual lessons. It really caught my interest as I have a liking for those kind of things. I also got the details for the upcomming piano contest wherein I will be competing. My excitement and contentment rose. I am surely looking forward to it. And I vowed this afternoon, to give it my all. Infact, I'm planning to incur atleast an hour of piano practice after my classes. Hoping that I will be able to practice well so I could be ready enough this March. We're actually given three months to practice for the actual contest. And about 2 months for the upcomming examination which will be given by the ABSR School of Music in UK. Which I am already proud of, given that I am part of the people who are priviledged enough to take that. So, yup, I am excited!!! I hope all is well. :)

Now off to finish my biology homework so i can proceed to my piano studies. :>

Mga etiketa: ,