1 2 3 4
Prelude
Olah.


I'm nice, just don't try to demand anything. My lair, my rules. Kapeesh? :) XO.

« »
The Odds are Ever in my Favor.
Martes, Nobyembre 29, 2011 @ 2:17 AM
For the feeling of happiness is shortlived, and for many times it had sailed away & come back to me, I should know.

Here, today in bullets.
(1) It's a holiday, & yup, mall hitting time.
(2) Goofed off with J,D,J,A,D & another J. Tekken& Air Hockey was fun. And for a moment, I felt a bit like kid.
(3) Seeing couples going mushy over each other, reminds me that I am single.
(4) Bought a book and got it covered for free (yup, small things make me happy.) I was torn over leaving it and waiting for next week so I could atleast look for  review & see that its worth buying. And now tht I've reached its 1/8th, I'd say yes. :)

The realm of possibiity hits me; that I could be happy for long time if I gain, try harder to change my outlook. Kiara inspires me to be good girl.

Because I am and most hardly even notice. Trust me.