Huwebes, Setyembre 22, 2011 @ 5:19 PM
Mood: A mix of like and confusion.The sun is hiding beneath the clouds, I face it with awe and rub my sleepy eyes. 6:06am. Early enough. I recap my thoughts and found myself thinking of him. Of yesterday. God, his hands were so soft like petals. It was nothing but a mere handshake, but it woke up each of my senses. His face never fails to reappear on my mind, flashing like a camera. Turning back the sands of time, I had a serious heart to heart talk with a friend yesterday..about him and other people which I won't even mention. And reasons why everything is so awkward between the two of us and he acts so infuriating around me. According to them, his really good friend still likes me = he avoids me. I thought all along that that guy doesn't like me anymore since he mentioned about an attraction with a girl he love(d) on freshman year. But it turns out that his feelings for me are way deeper and I have been hurting him all along when I talked about him. Not the latter. I get signals every now and then that it's how he feels but then .. I didn't want to assume. Plus, I really feel something like a brother kind of sentimental feeling for him. A friend, that's what he is to me. And I don't want to change that ..ever.
My secret is out, BTW. I never thought it would come out that fast! I only told my classmates and a few of my ST's (who ATM are not teaching on the other year lvls.) and ONE person from the next year level. I was filled with shock as my friend told me that everyone in the next classroom knows compared to the people in my class. But anyway, it doesn't matter much to me anymore (unlike last year) since I've grown to not care what people know about me. I might get a bunch of haters, though. My friend had a lot last year when she had a thing with one of them. Their class is kind of different since their numbers are very small, they're tight. Like real tight. Everybody tells everybody what they know. And not all of them appear to be what they seem.
Let's back track about him, shall we? Now my feelings..hmm..they're not really that much yet. It just started to get a bit, let's say, sure a month ago. It hasn't grown that much..but it's still a crush. So far, he's my only crush but I still get kilig with other cute guys, though. :))
Anyway, I'm going to school this afternoon with a few of my classmates to sign up for the Dance Club so I might see them as they're also at school.
P.S: I am buying new nail polish and acetone. My nails look horrid; my manicure's chapped.
PPS: I did the milk on the face regimen last night. Guess what? It worked! <3 I'm surely trying it again.
PPPS: I just found out my life is actually pretty interesting. HAHAHA :)
Mga etiketa: highschool romances, secrets
