1 2 3 4
Prelude
Olah.


I'm nice, just don't try to demand anything. My lair, my rules. Kapeesh? :) XO.

« »
Endless woes and fake tahoes.
Lunes, Setyembre 12, 2011 @ 6:47 AM
I'm not even going to expect so much from the people around me anymore. Even the people I care about. Because in the end, all they end up doing is dissapoint me. --quote related to how I truly feel right now.

I went home dead tired, hot with tears and my chest tight with vengeful emotion. We practiced most of the afternoon under the excrutiatingly hot sun until 6pm (I guess) then had to continue a project. It didn't help that my dad scolded me on the way home AND the week before that, my whole weekend was occupied with (1) Dance practice, (2) show rehearsals (3) Project making (4) Mom's get together with her friends and (5) My actual performance in a famous mall nearby. I barely got enough sleep as in Saturday, we went home at 2am. And had to squabble to find time I can allot in making my homework.
.... I JUST NEED A BREAK.

I've gotten used to this set-up since elementary since I'm in a scholarship ever since I was in kinder (still carefree at that time) but I never thought, highschool would be this busy. We have a program every month and have to practice hard to present something worth watching. Our upcomming event would be our intrams.

So anyways, I'm just so full of everything going on in my life. I can't help but feel angry at my parents sometimes for enrolling me in such school where I have to work so hard compared to the other kids from other schools, but I know it's wrong. I'm okay with the way of teaching and everything, but I can't help but feel so tired and exhausted. :/

I'd actually want to give my heartfelt thanks to my mother who has been with me for 14 years now, and never fails to make me feel better when I'm all choked up and not okay. :) She made me her ever famous, my favorite FRIED RICE of all time and gramma's egg surprise. I love her indeed ♥

You can guess I'm fine now. I cried my heart out earlier because I was just so full. COupled with the fact that I felt nobody's there for me except for my mom, anymore.

I just need a friend who can make me feel happy like before.

Mga etiketa: ,